Equip Your Facility With The Added Assurance Of UV-C Disinfection
A game-changing angle for targeted disinfection – This portable, powerful solution, when used after Oxivir to disinfect, works quickly, reliably and responsibly. MoonBeam3 is designed for fast, on-demand disinfection of high-touch surfaces in patient rooms, operating rooms and bathrooms and can be used on patient care equipment, fixtures, keyboards, monitors and work stations on wheels (WOWs).
Three individually-adjustable, articulating arms can be positioned at almost any angle to target the UVC light, enabling improved UVC dosing with reduced energy. Users can position the heads to optimize UVC dosing of surfaces and equipment. This flexible device is easily positioned throughout a room or facility to enable fast and effective disinfection cycles.
Cost-effective disinfection assurance – MoonBeam3 is affordable to own and operate. It is quick and easy to use, with operation cycles as short as 3 minutes. Its unique design allows the device to be used in more places and its targeted, high efficiency dosing increases speed, allowing reduced labor and operation costs. MoonBeam3 adds assurance above and beyond your manual cleaning and disinfection process, reducing the risk for patients and staff. It is simple to use and periodic maintenance is limited to bulb replacement, with no tools required.
Optimal Patient Outcomes
- Highly effective – Targeted UVC light provides optimal disinfection in as little as 3 minutes
- Strong coverage and penetration – Adjustable coverage with high intensity
- Material compatibility – Safe and effective for hard surfaces
- Nontoxic – No fumes or chemicals
- Ideal for key healthcare surfaces – Bed rails/controls, call box/buttons, phones, over-bed tables, bedside tables, patient monitors and portable equipment
- Easy to locate – Ideal for frequent use in every room where patient care and procedures take place
- Cost effective – Low operating cost and minimal maintenance